- 4Slide hook
- Strip processing
- Lug and notch processing
- Threading with collar swaging and flattening
- Flattening and jointing
- Clamping ring
- Flattening and punching
- Wire and strip 1
- Wire and strip 2
- Cold forming
- Strip machining
- Lug pressing and punching
- Swaging of solid material 1/2"
- Swaging of pipe material 3/8"
- Swaging of solid material 3/4"
- Pipe machining
- Wire machining 1
- Wire machining 2
Wire machining 2
|Swaging||Cutting and stamping|
|Flattening||Rounding||Flattening in wire 1|
|Cutting||Grooving in wire||Flattening in wire 2|
Typical diameter 1/4“ - 3/4“, up to 60 pcs./min. on one machining line, up to 35 pcs./min. when machining at several stations, any combination possible, series runs from 20,000 parts, finished part falling out, power requirement approx. 25 kW