- Instruction & further training
- Technical customer service
- Advice / Development
- Service packages
- Online fault reporting
Instruction and Further Training
Whenever any manufacturer decides to apply new technologies to their production cycles, the first thing that must be done is understand how the new technologies work and how they can be sustained for long periods to make sure the investment will be worthy, and the desired productivity and profitability can be achieved.
However, this involve even more. It is not enough to have the capabilities of the new technology clear for the executives who decide to implement it; in addition, all the personnel that will be involved in the production cycle should be instructed and trained on the new technology, as they will be the ones ensuring the proper operation of it.
Instruction and Further Training with Schmale Machinery
For all those new customers that do not know our machines or do not know how they work, and those existing customers who have hired new staff to work with our machines, we offer special instruction and training depending on the department and the level of involvement the staff has with the production cycle.
One of the most important aspects to highlight about the instruction and further training is that by learning how to operate the machine, the wear will be reduced, thus reducing the need for many spare parts in a short period of time.
As it was said before, we offer training for different groups of staff, which include:
- Operators. They receive a basic overview of the operation of the machine. No deep insights are needed, so no programming is included. The most common topics included for this group are general operation, some machine configuration and mechanical engineering.
- Production Engineers and Head of Operations. They receive deeper insights on the machine operation, including how the machine internally works. The training is more production oriented, so they learn how to keep the machine running to keep ongoing production. Some other topics included are how to program the machine and how to make improvements such as minimizing the set-up time to make the process more efficient.
- Maintenance Staff. For this group the training is very obvious, we provide them with the mechanical and electrical maintenance training needed for our machines.
- Design Engineers. Although all our machines are provided with the set of tools needed to perform the processes they were created for, some of our customers may want to use specific tools for new and more specific processes they develop, so we provide training for their design engineers to understand how to design those tools specifically for our machines. This usually includes CAD training.
- Purchase Department Staff. This training includes the identification of production potential and evaluation of cost structures to generate the most appropriate orders.
Why Schmale Machinery
As it is the case with all the production technologies offered, Schmale places the highest standards on the productivity and future viability of the instruction and training provided. The customer receives a modern, future-oriented and energy-efficient machine that has been precisely tailored to his requirements to produce complex components in an economical and flexible manner, and can also opt in for a tailored training that will help maximize the profitability of the investment.
Schmale Machinery has delivered hundreds of integrated and automated machines together with specialized and customized training to serve a wide range of industries including the automotive industry, the household industry, the building industry, the public transportation industry and others, resulting in a large list of happy customers.
To have a better view of the capabilities we offer, you can check our signature machines. Both the newly developed SPEEDMAX from Schmale and also the machines in the X2000 series can integrate the processes required into a complex production process to produce the desired metal parts from the materials described before. You can also see the pictures and the videos to see them in operation.
If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly help you.
Sign up via: Schmale Maschinenbau GmbH - firstname.lastname@example.org